Sport Motoring provides a quaility Dealer alternative to owners of most European and Asian vehicles such as; BMW, MINI, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Lexus, Infiniti, Land Rover, Jaguar and More.
We are a one-stop center for all of your Motoring needs. Whether you need an Oil Service, Scheduled Maintenance, Diagnostics, Programming, Engine, Exhaust, Suspension, Brakes, Tires, A/C or Alignment – There is no need to go anywhere else, "we’ll keep you Motoring…Happily."
Our goal is to be the first choice of consumers for the repair and maintenance for their cars and to be a trusted source for repair and maintenance for their “other” car. We want to be the family mechanic for people who care about cars.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality of service available for their car. We will strive to offer our customers the very best in terms of quality of repairs, soundness of advice, competitiveness of cost, honesty and frequency of communication and eagerness to serve their automotive repair and maintenance needs.
Our Guiding principles
- We will always provide honest and upfront repair estimates to our customers.
- We will constantly train our techs on the latest technologies and changes in the vehicles that we specialize in.
- We will always strive to provide a correct diagnosis and effective repair THE FIRST TIME.
- we will establish open lines of communications with our customers by providing access to their technician and allowing them to have input and dialogue concerning the repair of their vehicle.
- We will offer the highest quality of replacement parts available.
- We realize that our customer’s car is integral to their lives and therefore we will try to provide one day service whenever possible through effective scheduling.
- We will be a good citizen and active members in the community that we serve.
- We will always act responsibly in matters of the environment by offering Green
Our philosophy is that a business can be measured by the loyalty of its customers, the quality of its products, the integrity of its employees, and the level of service it offers. And though it is our goal to always do our very best, it is what we do when we have fallen short which ultimately matters the most.